Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Three Bite Tasting Process

Some of my readers have asked me whether I eat the entirety of all the cupcakes I rank. The answer is a vehement "no"! Any cupcake scoring below 15 Sprinkles is a waste of calories, in my opinion, and one of the reasons this website is such a useful tool for readers is to learn which cupcakes are worth splurging on! So I'm willing to take one for the team and sample as many as I can for you.

When I sample a cupcake, I generally take three bites-- First, a bite with just frosting, where I savor that in my mouth and assess its flavors and texture. Second, I take a bite with just cake, with which I do the same. Finally, for my third bite, I have the frosting and cake together in the way a cupcake is intended to be enjoyed.

It's a sign of a top-rating cupcake when I just want to keep eating it and don't want to stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 CupcakeRankings.com